Why Tula health?
What people are saying:
"In trying to find unique and dynamic ways to promote healthy living for our manufacturing organization, Jess was truly a find. Her presentation of 'Small Changes to Move through Your Day More Healthfully' and smoothie demonstration was well received by our employees far beyond my expectations. Her information was relevant, simple, fun and definitely better than the same old tired wellness handouts. Jess has a common sense approach and really understands the nutrition challenges of working every day and taking care of a family while still trying to take care of oneself. She even worked in the best choices at our local taco truck! As employee wellness works its way to the forefront in combating rising health issues and healthcare costs, I recommend Jess highly as front line engagement, motivation and support."
- Donna Willes, HR Coordinator, 3M
"Inviting Tula Health to our corporate retreat was a immensely rewarding decision!
Jess was excellent to work with - personable, prompt, creative and genuine. She took the time to build a 30 minute class based upon our needs, and excelled at working with team members who had not been exposed to yoga before. Retreat attendees called out the "barista yoga" class as being one of the days highlights.
I would highly suggest involving Tula Health in your next corporate event."
-Evan H., Executive Project Manager, Seattle Coffee Works
Nutrition counseling is a one-on-one appointment with a Registered Dietitian (RD). RDs are food and nutrition experts who can translate the science of nutrition into practical tips for healthy living. RDs are trained through accredited programs. They use this nutrition expertise to help clients make positive lifestyle changes that fit into their unique lives.
Nutrition counseling may be right for you if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Have you been diagnosed with a chronic disease that could be improved or managed through diet (i.e. diabetes, cardiovascular disease, asthma, COPD) but aren’t sure where to start?
- Have you been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease such as MS or celiac disease?
- Are you tired of battling one diet after another and need sound advice you can use for life?
- Do you want to decrease food cravings, have more energy, or sleep better at night?
- Do you suffer from digestive issues such as heartburn, bloating, constipation or diarrhea?
- Do you want to be a good role model for your family and serve well balanced meals but aren’t sure how to do it?
Health coaching is designed to help people who are struggling to adopt the lifestyle changes necessary to prevent or control chronic diseases, such as obesity. Health coaching is a proven, effective and practical approach to help clients change their behavior and overcome obstacles that have kept them from eating better and moving more.
Health coaching may be right for you if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you already have nutrition and fitness knowledge, but still have not been able to implement lasting lifestyle changes?
- Do you feel you lack motivation and the will power to make lasting changes?
- Are you tired of the diet roller coaster?
- Do you set out with good diet and exercise intentions only to be derailed by the things life throws at us?
- Would you like someone to help you identify your health goals and keep you accountable to sticking with the plan to achieve those goals?
Corporate yoga & Fitness instruction:
Yoga is a safe effective way to build strength, increase flexibility and improve the mind body connection. Bootcamp classes improve strength while providing a cardiovascular workout improving heart health. Barre is a fusion of ballet, yoga and Pilates promoting a strong core, a key to back health and alignment.
On-site Yoga or fitness instruction may be right for your company if you answer yes to any of the following:
- Do you want to increase the productivity of your employees?
- Are you looking for ways to decrease your employees absence due to illness?
- Does your company need to find ways to save on insurance costs?
- Would you like to reduce staff turnover?
- Do you want to help your employees find work/life balance?